Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Gossip Girl Spinoff: More Rich Teenagers on TV Coming Soon!


There's supposed to be a new Gossip Girl spin-off coming soon (link below). I don't get the books or the show, but I'm sure some teens will be happy. If you want an alternative to spoiled, irresponsible, rich teenagers, watch Degrassi: The Next Generation on the N. These teenagers are spoiled and irresponsible, but they're not all wearing Prada and Gucci and have real problems, like illness, pregnancy, and eating disorders. I know teens want fun and I watched the original 90210 , ( yes, I'm old), but I also liked those after school specials that dealt with racism or drug abuse. I'd rather watch shows that tell me my problems can be solved than ignore the fact that there are problems. But that's me. You teens enjoy your new Gossip Girl and hopefully, Degrassi, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment